Mount heavy equipment on these blocks and prevent damage to your roof and equipment.
- 5 ½”W x 10 ¾” x 4″H
- 3.70 lbs. (without strut)
- 4.10 lbs. (with strut)
- Max. rec. uniform load – 2500 lb
- Flexural strength – 391.602 psi
- Rubber roof blocks are available with or without strut
- 100% Compounded Recycled Plastic & Scrap Tire Rubber Composite
- 100% Made in U.S.A. – complies with ARRA 2009 and Buy America Acts
RubberForm’s Rooftop Rubber Support System is made of 100% recycled scrap tire rubber which qualifies for LEED credits. The rubber molded support does not penetrate the roof and has no sharp or abrasive edges, helping to extend the life of the roof.
The rubber roof supports have channel strut through-bolted on all sizes for added strength and stability. When used in combination with our Strut and Pipe Hanger Systems, the RubberForm Rooftop blocks offer a total solution for rooftop applications such as solar mounting and PV systems, piping, HVAC equipment, electrical, mechanical pipe supports, roof walkway systems, air ducts, conduit and cable tray supports.